The Genelec F One is a very compact active subwoofer designed to complement up to five Genelec G One active loudspeaker or a pair of Genelec G Two or G Three systems.
Its elegant and minimalistic design provides outstanding performances and extends an audio system's bass response down to 35 Hz. The playback level for the whole audio system, is conveniently controlled by the wireless volume control provided with the F One active subwoofer.
It also features an integrated bass management for the five main channels which directs the frequencies below 85 Hz to the subwoofer and higher frequencies through the outputs for the main active loudspeakers.
- Bass Management System
- Room Response Compensation
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- 98 dB
- 35 Hz - 85 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 35 Hz - 120 Hz (-6 dB)
- 6 1/2 inch
- 40 W
- H 251 x D 305 mm, 9 7/8 x 12 inch
- 6.3 kg / 13.9 lb
- 5.1 RCA analog input, 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack input, 5 x RCA analog output