0 0 kr
The Genelec G Three active speaker gives a whole new meaning to compact sized active speaker.
Design and performance have made the G Three extremely popular, in all respects, among people who are looking for an unobtrusive active speaker design with high performance. Thanks to its versatile response adjustments the Genelec G Three can easily be placed in acoustically challenging environments.
Even if the low frequency performance of the G Three is astounding, it can easily be complemented with an F Series subwoofer to reproduce extremely low frequencies. The Genelec F Two is recommended in stereo systems, for example.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- 104 dB
- 47 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- ± 2.5 dB (54 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Woofer 5 in + Tweeter 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (both Class D)
- H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, 11 1/4 x 7 7/16 x 7 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- 5.0 kg / 11 lb
- 1 x RCA analog input, 1 x XLR analog input